Recent content by IlliniTaffy

  1. I

    Pregame: Illinois vs Southern Illinois, Saturday, September 19th, 1:00pm CT, Peacock/YTTV

    I follow SIU a little. They came into the year pretty hyped for FCS standards but lost their QB DJ Williams pretty early in their first game (loss to new FCS team West Florida). Their back-up looked pretty bad in that game and the next game against Samford (they were 27.5 point favorites and...
  2. I

    Games Thread

    I miss Juwan Howard
  3. I

    Pregame: Illinois vs Houston, Thursday, March 26th, 9:05pm CT, TBS

    Playing in Houston is a joke but not surprised
  4. I

    3/20 Games Thread

  5. I

    Michigan 84, Illinois 70 Postgame

    I miss Juwan Howard
  6. I

    CFP Games

    Hot take: Is this really that improbable in the NIL era? They have a top 30 (maybe higher) paid roster in the country and are being funded by a billionaire and their large alumni base. Cignetti is still a hell of a coach so props to him but I find George Mason or Loyola making the Final Four...
  7. I

    Nebraska 83, Illinois 80 Postgame

    Horrid loss
  8. I

    Week of 12/1 Games Thread

    Vols are really struggling with Cuse
  9. I

    Pregame: Illinois vs Northwestern, Saturday, November 29th, 6:30pm CT, FOX

    People really think they're gonna lose this?
  10. I

    Washington 42, Illinois 25 Postgame

    Wouldn't say it's that hard for a Big Ten schedule. 4 tough games, and they lost 3 of them. The rest of the way isn't very difficult. I guess the quality of 2 of those losses is top 2 teams in the country but they'll have far tougher Big Ten schedules in the future.
  11. I

    Game Thread: Illinois at Washington

    This isn’t a 6-6 team. Likely 1 more loss the rest of the way at worst (before the Bowl)
Back