Recent content by LurkerintheOpen

  1. LurkerintheOpen

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    There will be plenty more where this came from
  2. LurkerintheOpen

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    Bowl streak prob coming to an end.
  3. LurkerintheOpen

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    D coordinator is an absolute dud.
  4. LurkerintheOpen

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Coleman being the the first 4 star just outside of the 5 stars on new ESPN rankings is the most Illinois thing ever.
  5. LurkerintheOpen

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Problem is he can hold a national title when he visits Michigan.
  6. LurkerintheOpen

    UConn 71, Illinois 62 Postgame

    I wish I could be positive and act like they gonna run it back, but in reality history says these opportunities are few and far between for this program. Pray I'm wrong.
  7. LurkerintheOpen

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Houston

    Wagler couldn't finish a slice of pizza.
  8. LurkerintheOpen

    Game Thread: Illinois vs VCU

    A feisty mid major. This has been telegraphed to be this teams doom all season.
  9. LurkerintheOpen

    Game Thread: Illinois vs VCU

    Ready for the league though.
  10. LurkerintheOpen

    Game Thread: Illinois vs VCU

    Soft. And they are not.
  11. LurkerintheOpen

    Game Thread: Illinois vs VCU

    All that height, and still giving up second chance points.
  12. LurkerintheOpen

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Penn

    I mean wagler should not be leaving for the league. He will get ate alive.
  13. LurkerintheOpen

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Penn

    Tomi couldn't jump on a curb.
  14. LurkerintheOpen

    Wisconsin 91, Illinois 88 OT Postgame

    Can't recall an Illini team I've disliked more. Wasted potential.
  15. LurkerintheOpen

    Wisconsin 91, Illinois 88 OT Postgame

    A feisty mid major will take them out. Virtual lock.
Back