Recent content by March2TheArch

  1. March2TheArch

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    None of those guys besides Kamissoko have commited elsewhere. Wabbington is from Arizona. Arizona has been on him the earliest and the most given the in-state connection. He recently visited and didn't commit. That probably leaves some possibility for the Illini. I think that's an 70 Arizona /...
  2. March2TheArch

    Chicago Cubs 2026

    Lol. Worst possible start to the game.
  3. March2TheArch

    College Sports (Basketball)

    Arizona looks worse without Burries, Peat and Awaka. I think Burries looked more impactful at the college level than Holt at SG. Peat was a phyiscal beast. Awaka was a demon on the defensive side of things and the dunker spot. I think Kharchenkov and Krivas is a good one-two punch. But they...
  4. March2TheArch

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Love to see Dre keep that downhill energy and love the volleyball contest from Z. Pending Mirk status not the worst thing for us to play Tomi at the 4 given his skills. And have Z just protect the paint/rim and play out of the dunker spot on offense. Teams won't be able to sag off if Dre can...
  5. March2TheArch

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Hope that's true with Pettigrew and Kelly too.
  6. March2TheArch

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    You sort of contradicted yourself there. If the money at SU wasn’t more why not go to a place with better coaching and chance to win while making the same money? Perhaps you’re indirectly making a point that SU may help better showcase him for the NBA draft?
  7. March2TheArch

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Wonder how much NIL that took.
  8. March2TheArch

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Prior to the injury insiders were saying he may be become Underwood’s best player. Sorry if I am misremembering. But it was along those lines.
  9. March2TheArch

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Mirk*
  10. March2TheArch

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    I feel like if Mike puts up 18pts/8reb/4ast. We beat one of Duke or UConn. Win an outright B1G title going 17-3 or better. He’s confirmed 1st team AA and likely PoY frontrunner.
  11. March2TheArch

    College Sports (Basketball)

    A more signature win in Ann Arbor is all I see.
  12. March2TheArch

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    For sure I was just trying to build a conservative case to temper hopes. Will make a potential eventual commitment that much sweeter.
  13. March2TheArch

    Chicago Cubs 2026

    PCA 40/40. Hell yeah.
  14. March2TheArch

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    https://armchairillini.com/jake-davis-gives-illinois-basketball-another-dangerous-3-point-shooter/ Davis shot 40.6 percent from three on 133 attempts last season, including 36-for-90 in Big Ten play.
  15. March2TheArch

    College Sports (Basketball)

    That’s before we even talk about one of the best catch-and-shoot flamethrowers in the game who never turns the ball over. I’m with you. Domask and Wagler really ran our offense so well. KJ was highly turnover prone and took bad shots. Wagler was a savant. Vaaks likely follows more of a...
Back