Recent content by mysterio2525

  1. mysterio2525

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    I'm only hoping Illinois is first.... but an inch or a mile. winning is winning. I learned that from a family man, cuh
  2. mysterio2525

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    this is what is confusing. to me ngongba will start at 5 and sarr at 3. is Cam Williams their 3. jokes aside I do think Duke having to mix and match with such a deep team but not really having a replacement for the boozer could cause some issues. I personally think ngongba and sarr are great...
  3. mysterio2525

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    I've heard bountje bountje can dunk on 20 ft rim I heard he can shoot from 50 feet away like most people shoot layups I heard he is taking Duke on the Golden path and can see the future I heard he hangs out with Bill brasky in the weekends but he still can't break the starting lineup at...
  4. mysterio2525

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    plenty of venues are now making you put your phone in locked pouch so you can't record or take video. they do this after you get in and you can keep the pouch but they won't unlock it until you are trying to leave. you could do the same for the Krush if you wanted. I was super skeptical when î...
  5. mysterio2525

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    is this team gonna defend? I have almost no concern on the offensive end. Last year the team stepped up the defensive end during the NCAA tourney but that was also after having 4 bad defensive performances out of our last 5 games heading into the tourney.
  6. mysterio2525

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    at least we know Brad and company have an eye for talent. here is an interesting article from ESPN redrafting the 2024 recruiting class...
  7. mysterio2525

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    I'm going to take the overwhelming silence from the insiders as a sign that we have swooped into the wabbington sweepstakes and snatched him from Arizona. betts is now intrigued and looking at Illinois. pettigrew is already recruiting for us prior to reclassifying to 27 and joining the illini...
  8. mysterio2525

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    I think it was either andrej or we get a transfer to fill that spot
  9. mysterio2525

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    he'll come just for custard cup. sounds like this wasn't that out of left field. bummer still
  10. mysterio2525

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    calling Illinois vs Providence is the impossible meat version of beef
  11. mysterio2525

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    I mean outside of the mirk initial news, yes. we know he should be back for most if not all of the season. the tomi stuff sucks but I don't know what's up there if there are any updates or things to worry about... because it's so quiet. see what I did there. ,😀
  12. mysterio2525

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    it's been the quietest summer in a long time .... it's nice. can't wait for the season
  13. mysterio2525

    College Sports (Basketball)

    really hoping we pull against Duke what we did against Tennessee last year. wins in football and basketball
  14. mysterio2525

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    so essentially the Jordan rules on defense. no easy baskets at the rim. and hope for a loose whistle.
Back