Recent content by NoRival

  1. NoRival

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Student Tickets Sold out in 1 minute. That is crazy. Lots of angry students.
  2. NoRival

    Purdue game (Oct. 3rd): 3:15pm CT, BTN

    Finally, a Homecoming game that is not at 11 am! This is great news!
  3. NoRival

    Pregame: Illinois vs Southern Illinois, Saturday, September 19th, 1:00pm CT, Peacock/YTTV

    Being a season ticket holder, I would LOVE a non-televised game at 1 pm once a season. The game would go so quickly without all of the TV timeouts.
  4. NoRival

    Week 1 Games

    Go NIU!
  5. NoRival

    Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

    Harvard? That is like the Illinois of the East Coast.
  6. NoRival

    Illini Football 2026

    Yep, this is a bad idea.
  7. NoRival

    2026 NFL Draft Thread

    Also, they used the picture of Jacas in the graphic for Klare. Lol
  8. NoRival

    2026 NFL Draft Thread

    I was really hoping Jacas would have gone to Da Bears
  9. NoRival

    Illinois 71, Iowa 59 Postgame

    Suck it Iowa! Such a relief to beat those clowns. Final 4!
  10. NoRival

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Iowa

    Just win!
  11. NoRival

    Illinois Football Uniforms

    One of Jordan's kids played at Illinois, seems logical. Otherwise, we better stay with Nike. UA and Adidas are bad.
  12. NoRival

    Pregame: Illinois vs Houston, Thursday, March 26th, 9:05pm CT, TBS

    I figure the NCAA wants the arena to be full so if they make put Houston in the 2nd game, people will stick around for it. I suspect it will be Florida-Nebraska in the early game and Illinois-Houston as thr 2nd game.
Back