Recent content by Orange_Blue

  1. Orange_Blue

    DC Bobby Hauck out at Illinois

    Maybe Aaron Henry will come back (I kid).
  2. Orange_Blue

    Week 4 Games

    #3 Illinois State goes down to Northern Iowa.
  3. Orange_Blue

    College Sports (Football)

    I don't think the Big Ten would want an SEC cast-off, they would be seen as toxic to the brand. I would venture to say that you would see LSU to ACC, maybe to the Big 12 if it got bad enough.
  4. Orange_Blue

    Illini Football 2026

    Thanks, purchased my parking tickets based on your post!
  5. Orange_Blue

    Gies Memorial Stadium

    On Jeremy Warner's podcast, he mentioned it would take several hundred million dollars to renovate the stadium and DIA has decided to spend on roster/coaching upgrades (ironically, my thought was what you would say about that!). I was thinking that seemed really high, but a quick google search...
  6. Orange_Blue

    Coaching Carousel (Football)

    If AHen departs the team, will the announcement be in this thread or get its own?
  7. Orange_Blue

    Week 13 Games

    And still they are ahead of us in the standings? What kind of tie-breaker magic is that?
  8. Orange_Blue

    Week 11 Games

    Yes, this announcer should never get another game. Terrible...and I am hoping IU wins.
  9. Orange_Blue

    Week 10 Games

    Michigan/Purdue is better than I expected. Big Ten Network: Michigan 14 Purdue 10
  10. Orange_Blue

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Rutgers

    Best all season
  11. Orange_Blue

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Rutgers

    These announcers are decent.
  12. Orange_Blue

    Week 9 Games

    What is going on in Oregon? Wisconsin is competitive with them?
  13. Orange_Blue

    Game Thread: Illinois at Washington

    3 Observations: 1) We are getting outplayed 2) Washington holds on every play 3) The announcers are so pro-Washington, I feel like I am listening to their color guys
  14. Orange_Blue

    Coaching Carousel (Football)

    I have often thought of Franklin as a perfect replacement for Kirk Ferentz at Iowa. So, if KF retires, it might be something JF pursues.
  15. Orange_Blue

    Week 5 Games

    That was PI in Virginia. Good game. 2OT tied at 38.
Back