Recent content by Pekinfan

  1. P

    Duke 31, Illinois 27 Postgame

    No doubt about it. This is just a very, very bad defense. Everyone knew how we could lose and we weren’t prepared. I don’t believe that I have seen High School teams with worse tackles. Hopefully get to six wins but it will take a lot of luck.
  2. P

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Coleman has not signed
  3. P

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Any news about that High School player(ZZ) from Wisconsin
  4. P

    Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

    Illinois football fans should be very disappointed in our recutting. I am very happy with and supportive of Coach B and our results on the field are just short of amazing. But our recruiting just doesn’t measure up to our BIG10 rivals. Do they have more money than us…possibly but I seem to...
  5. P

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Surprised we haven’t seen any of our players enter the portal. I would think we have at least 2-3 transfers.
  6. P

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Michigan?
  7. P

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    We are always a player or two away. What we really are is a coach or two away.
  8. P

    Coaching Carousel (Football)

    Or after
  9. P

    Coaching Carousel (Football)

    I’m sure our coaches and especially Coach B can recognize HS talent but our team needs to get better in order to sign that talent. Year after year we are doing just that.
  10. P

    Coaching Carousel (Football)

    If BB bring back Henry he will lose a lot of respect with the fan base. If he bring back both Henry and Miller it could be a PR disaster. I’m sure both BB and Josh know this.
  11. P

    Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

    Isn’t his brother also at Nebraska Never thought he was as good as advertised
  12. P

    Coaching Carousel

    Is it Royal Ivey? NY Knicks are done as if it is we’ll know soon.
  13. P

    Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

    309 is Peoria area.
  14. P

    Illini Football 2019

    Chris Toth commits
  15. P

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (March 2019)

    Thanks for this information. I hope that since he has decided to transfer it’s to us.
Back