It’s a comfortable feeling knowing that we can compete with any blue blood these days.
Ultimately, it comes down to how serious is the prospect about development and winning.
Guessing money shouldn’t be an issue…
For sure.
I fully expect him to have a career game against us at some point and the announcers will beat the dead horse about how he was from IL.
Then, invite Jelly Roll to be the guest commentator….
I have a good source out of MLK that we’ve been #1 throughout…
That info was prior to the recent visits, so maybe Sparty cuts a bigger check?
I think it comes down to what does he want to play? WR or S?
I have a friend that teaches at King, and he’s putting in a good word for the Orange and Blue.
I believe we are recruiting three guys from there. All three are good kids according to my buddy.