Recent content by stlrunner

  1. stlrunner

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Oh yeah...how could I forget about USC and their depth.
  2. stlrunner

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Great...what am I supposed to panic about now?
  3. stlrunner

    College Sports (Basketball)

    Complete with a Quin Snyder reference.
  4. stlrunner

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Can we do this without USC level depth? /s
  5. stlrunner

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    That's great that Kutcher is now on the staff as a strength coach. If I recall, he hit the 3 pointer that gave Kylan the 10th assist he needed for his triple double.
  6. stlrunner

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Sure...I'll bite... Stojakovic - I'll start by saying that "he is who he is" isn't even accurate. End of the season Andre wasn't the same as beginning of the season Andrej. The guy who in November and December would get pulled to the bench because he wasn't putting effort on defense and the...
  7. stlrunner

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    I couldn't help but notice you didn't offer up your ninth man in the trade though...
  8. stlrunner

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Right...he clearly gave Purdue the bump because he's a homer, but...why Maryland though?
  9. stlrunner

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    I mean, his anti-Illinois bias is just what I expect, but his take on Maryland being 5th is the weirdest part of this, isn't it? Or am I missing something?
  10. stlrunner

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Are you...Eric Musselman? Because I don't think anybody is buying USC as the next Michigan...even Eric Musselman.
  11. stlrunner

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    I feel like "Huh?" is my response most of the time I get roped into watching a video Dauster is in.
  12. stlrunner

    Illini in the Pros (Basketball)

    Good offseason practice for the board to make sure we are ready for the 26-27 season come November!
  13. stlrunner

    Coaching Carousel (Basketball)

    Tough spot for those players though...because aren't the available NIL options probably pretty limited at this point?
  14. stlrunner

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Running on a track makes it harder to come up with “elite” times. I’ve thought they’ve been exaggerating mile times on the basketball team for years.
Back