Recent content by Todd99

  1. T

    DC Bobby Hauck out at Illinois

    Maybe Brett should have checked with Miss Cleo before hiring this cat in the first place!
  2. T

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    Illini fan of the day!!
  3. T

    Illinois Football Uniforms

    My first thought was the design is too busy. Maybe the result of over thinking it a bit. However, I really like the ongoing effort to create different designs, especially under the circumstances of the 25th anniversary. While these certainly won’t go down as memorable, as a one off, I’ll give...
  4. T

    Pregame: Illinois vs Duke, Saturday, September 12th, 2:30pm CT, FS1

    Yes! If you haven't heard him live, make sure you don't miss it on Saturday. Especially with this being the 25th anniversary of 9/11. I'm predicting chills and a few tears all around.
  5. T

    Pregame: Illinois vs UAB, Thursday, September 3rd, 8:00pm CT, BTN

    Gameday Spirit should market these...I'm not big on jerseys but I'd buy one of these
  6. T

    2026 NFL Draft Thread

  7. T

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    I dated this girl many years ago, and she had the idea for each of us to pick one person for a guilt free hook up, if the opportunity ever arose. She chose Antonio Banderas and I picked the woman who lived across the street. Things were never the same after that.
  8. T

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    When I was a kid, I can remember my grandma talking about the weather and she would always say “Well, Mr. Roberts said…” or if there was a storm or some kind of bad weather, she would tell my grandpa he better turn on Mr. Roberts! The way she referred to him by name, for a long time I thought...
  9. T

    Illinois Football Uniforms

    I think to fairly judge the navy script helmet it has to be viewed in the context of the full uniform. Its popularity might not stand on its own but with all navy uni, I think this is great look.
  10. T

    Illini Basketball Uniforms

    Not an Illinois uniform but I found this on another site and thought I would share with all the uni aficionados here. I don't even know where to start with this early 70's ISU uni. The candy stripe shorts, the Block I/number combo. It's both fantastic and hideous at the same time! P.S. I...
  11. T

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Remember this afternoon, when we were the pre-season number one? The prohibitive favorite to win a national championship? Those were fun times weren’t they! 🤣
  12. T

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Let’s see if things shift back the other way now 😂
Back