Recent content by Uihoop2023!

  1. U

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Kansas didnt have Dybantsa
  2. U

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    If it gets us his brother than I would take him in a heartbeat
  3. U

    College Sports (Basketball)

    Come on Quaintance was severely injured late the year before and it was common knowledge that he was not going to be ready to start the year. After tweaking the injury his camp made the decision that he wouldnt play for the rest of the season to not jeopardize his draft status.
  4. U

    College Sports (Basketball)

    I need to scrub with lava soap or something...I am agreeing with Danny Hurley and I just feel icky doing it.
  5. U

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Luther struggled early shooting 16 for 55 from 3 his freshman year. Kid made himself a good shooter. Dont compare senior Luther Head verses Freshman Lincoln Williams..not apples and apples
  6. U

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Different narrative if Morillo was on USC. I dont think its fair to say someone is a bad anything until we see them play..kid hasn't played a second of college ball and now as a top 50 rated kid is a bad athlete and a bad shooter...wow
  7. U

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    If only Tomi played for USC
  8. U

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Yes..sorry for confusion
  9. U

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    How about if Blackwell fights that coming back to illini wasnt an option when signed 2 way? Could that be something that staff would consider?
  10. U

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Wouldn't mind a veteran forward to come off bench but I get the chemistry point.
  11. U

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    For the sake of argument we do have an open roster spot correct?
  12. U

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    I never heard this story..what happened?
  13. U

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    If the question was who can set kentucky basketball back and make them irrelevant then yes I agree with his answer.
  14. U

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    But Iowa did?
Back