Recent content by WSIOTCSS

  1. W

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Ohio State might score a touchdown every drive
  2. W

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    lol
  3. W

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Southern Illinois

    Second game in a row that the offense is completely different in the second half, what’s with that…
  4. W

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    Yikes…
  5. W

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    I wanted Henry gone but this is just sad. Idk why Bret had to cute with the DC hire instead of just hiring a traditional DC that ran the defense he was used too.
  6. W

    Game Thread: Illinois vs UAB

    Yikes…
  7. W

    Game Thread: Illinois vs UAB

    Not to harp on it but the defense, especially the tackling is not confidence inducing thus far.
  8. W

    UConn 71, Illinois 62 Postgame

    I guess I don’t see the positive like others that really sucked ngl, third time in a row against UConn same BS. Just coach diffed I guess, idk just sad.
  9. W

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Michigan

    Yikes…
  10. W

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Michigan

    turnovers...just killer
  11. W

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Tennessee

    3rd and long again broooo. Idc if they’ve played alright so far it’s so infuriating
  12. W

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Tennessee

    Play calling is leaving something to be desired that’s for sure.
  13. W

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Tennessee

    false start x4 now wtf are we doing
  14. W

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Tennessee

    not sure about that play Barry
  15. W

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Tennessee

    Same old same old all season, 3rd and long and still can't get off the field. Not that I really expected it to change today just disappointing.
Back