Since BB went to the extreme this week of locking down any defense updates until after the game, I had better not see any missed tackles. I had better not see any embarrassing defensive plays like the Resetich "pass defense" against JSmith last week.
Need a defense whisperer similar to Ryan Walter's whispering back in the day.
Get him down on the field to actually talk to the players in real time..
One of those guys that came over with Hauk would be ideal.
Tweak, tweak, tweak until the cows come home.
Jeremy Werner
@JWerner247
#illini OC Barry Lunney Jr.: Javari Barnett took advantage of his opportunity. He's a guy that we think can help us moving forward...
Well, I know what I will be doing this Friday night: watching the kitty kats throttle the loosiers!
other than that, a lot of good games.
How about Iowa over Fichigans! It could happen.