- Tinley Park
Update on Freeman (from today). He may be better than I thought!?
So I would imagine that along with the "high character guys" nonsense Fran showed Freeman the video of Bohannon at DC's?Fran digging deep and pulling out the high character pitch....
Couldn't find any video of him matching up with elite competition, but he moves well for his size.
A little more on BBEarly morning offer:
Verbal Commits shows him in the portal.I don't think this Edgar thing is serious as...
1. No announcement on any social media from him or anyone else
2. His social media bio is all Illinois
3. There's no transfer portal for walk ons?
Impressive highlight video. That said, does Max Feldman get paid for each unusual word/phrase used? "criminally undervalued nationally" "continues to stunt enticing upside" "strong self-creation development"A little more on BB
I've Got Five On It: Prospects who raised their stock at Pangos camp
4. KEL'EL WAREWHY HE’S ON THE RISE: Ware isn’t exactly an under-the-radar player. He is currently No. 33 in the Rivals150 and holds a long list of major offers. That said, the 7-footer used the week that was in the desert to make a case for five-star status. Ware was one of the more impressive bigs at an even jam packed with talent at the position. He did a solid job defending top-ranked prospect
and drastically impacted every game in which he appeared.
WHERE HE MIGHT BE GOING: Ware will take officials to Oregon, Illinois and Texas in the coming months. Memphis and Arkansas are also involved.
Guard Milos Uzan showcased a well-rounded game that included scoring, ball handling and facilitating.basketballrecruiting.rivals.com
I thought this was the gif board!
McDonald's Nuggets: Stock risers; big visit; Iowa commit1. Let’s start with one of most imposing interior presences in the 2022 class, Shawn Phillips (No. 42). At 6-foot-10, the Ohio native uses his big, strong frame as well as any prospect I saw this spring to seal off defenders and score from the block. He’s a good athlete with strong hands and soft touch around the rim. He just completed a visit to Illinois. Cincinnati, Dayton, Indiana, NC State, Ohio State and West Virginia have also been involved here. My prediction is those programs and others make him a priority coming out of July.
5. Last, but certainly not least, Jermahri Hill (No. 132) is one of the prospects I’ve seen a lot of this travel season here in Georgia who I think will impress coaches this summer. He has good size for a guard at 6-foot-4 and he’s super quick and bouncy. He’s an elite finisher at the rim and plays ball screens as well as anyone I’ve seen this spring, which generally translates well to the college level. Alabama, Georgia, Illinois and Virginia Tech put scholarship offers out this spring. That list should expand into double digits before long.
A little more on BB
Nutt!! You’re the man! I asked the board the other day about Freeman. No one responded to me, either! Based on his offers, he could be a top 50 player (definitely top 100). I hope our staff is making him a priority.Update on Freeman (from today). He may be better than I thought!?
Watched a vid of himUpdate on Freeman (from today). He may be better than I thought!?
This kid may have slipped by me. Illinois has so many offers out that only 4 kids over 16 DOESN'T have an Illini offer across America!