Bears / NFL Thread 2019-2020

aka "Captain Oblivious"
Cynthiana, Kentucky
Vegas will give you an over of 9.5. 13-3 would take a lot of things going right. 10-6 might be more realistic. There will always be a bone headed loss on the road and don't overlook the new coach in Denver, who might know a few things about stopping the Bears offense. Also, how do we feel about the kicking game?

Vegas will give you an over of 9.5. 13-3 would take a lot of things going right. 10-6 might be more realistic. There will always be a bone headed loss on the road and don't overlook the new coach in Denver, who might know a few things about stopping the Bears offense. Also, how do we feel about the kicking game?
I agree. I could see the Bears being a better team with a worse record. They played the easiest schedule in the league last year. This schedule is quite a bit more difficult. I could see 9 or 10 wins.

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
I agree. I could see the Bears being a better team with a worse record. They played the easiest schedule in the league last year. This schedule is quite a bit more difficult. I could see 9 or 10 wins.
Overall it is still a young team. They were VERY young last year, so a year of experience is going to do wonders. I think Trubisky is finally getting comfortable and is going to break through this year to become a top QB in the league. Loss of Fangio was big but Pagano is a good replacement. Defense should be just as good if not better.

You never know how good or bad the teams are going to be before the season starts, but on its face it looks like a very difficult schedule to me. NFL teams in general like the noon Sunday kickoff regiment, and I don't like how the schedule falls with the three Thursday games, the trip to London, etc.