Blackhawks '19-'20

you feel me, dog?
Elmhurst
Ho hum, another pretty good team throttled. I can get used to this.

Dach is going to be an absolute load. Bowman/Kelley made a great choice. What a gift! Even the current version is going to be a damn sight better with another 40 games under his belt. But extrapolating a couple of seasons...mercy! Full disclosure, I wanted Byram, then flipped to Turcotte. And the thing of it is, Dach is on the 4th line, getting no PP time (and I love it). Obviously, that will change. But he's excelling with non-offensive linemates and he's playing responsible D. Calder candidate? Looks like it.

The Transfer Portal
I honestly feel like it was 10 days ago (maybe it was) that I was reading "Fire Colliton" pieces.

Still don't think this is a playoff team. Gimme (at least) a top 4 D man and maybe we sneak in.

you feel me, dog?
Elmhurst
Abject failure. Careless play, too many giveaways, defensive coverage lapses. Very disappointing. That Keith and Strome are out, doesn't help. Held out some hope that Toews would lift his game, but maybe this (no bueno) is the new norm. Keep this guano up and we're in tank mode again (sigh).

Seems just like last year's team. Go on a run, and then as soon as we get very close to playoff contention, collapse.