Feb 1 Games

Bonnaroo Land
MSU's last 4 makes were 3s, otherwise this one would be even uglier. Roadlife is harsh.

It is awful hard to cheer for Wisconsin and against MSU, but today I am making an exception.
I have no problem rooting for any B1G team when it helps the Illini.

Also, consider...the Illini beat Wisconsin on their court. Seems like a good thing if MSU loses on their court.

I have no problem rooting for any B1G team when it helps the Illini.

Also, consider...the Illini beat Wisconsin on their court. Seems like a good thing if MSU loses on their court.
Totally agree. I actually thought MSU would be the favorite since Davidson is out and King left. The Spartans caught a break and that sucks!

Huge game today in the Wisc vs MSUgame . Go Wisky ! MSU has 2 left with Maryland with four other road games with us, Mich, Neb and PSU. If they would lose today then if we can have 5 or less losses we should win the B10. One game at a time though but it is fun to think about. MSU will have three loses with 5 road games left. I may start being more concerned about Maryland than MSU. This is fun watching these other games because we are in a good spot to win the regular season in such a competitive year,

Tillman is going to have nightmares about getting the ball 3 feet from the hoop tonight.

Thank you Wisconsin!!! Tillman will be kicking himself after this game brutal end of the game for him.

Baltimore, MD
MSU going down at Wisconsin (who was without Davidson due to suspension and King who left the team), which means ILLINI HAVE SOLE POSSESSION OF 1ST PLACE IN THE B1G!!!

Last edited:
the Front Range
Heck yeah! We need the teams we beat to step it up (like Wisc) to help our NET. I love that Wiscy got the W

There was 0 points for both MSU and Wisky between the 4:35 and 0:37 point in the final portion of that game.

Yikes.