Game Thread: Illinois at Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you are right. Most good players are showing more midway through there sophmore year. If you don't score, you better play lights out in every other area.
Damonte is one of my favorite players, understands the game, offense will come. He’s a sophomore.

3DegreeIllini

Chicago,IL
and he should have been killed. winning on the road in the big 10 is very tough - this is a good Iowa team at full strength. if we can keep it close and play hard that will be a positive.

In all fairness his point was in the big picture it won't matter. Especially if we lose 4 or 5 or 6 of the next 6. We have short memories of things like this. If we lose the next 6 games (doesn't matter who it's against, home or away), everyone will be calling for BUs head just like they were the week before the Minny game. No one will be like "guys, put down the pitchforks and remember the minnesota game."

Watching them come out like this, it's bringing us back closer to earth. And each subsequent loss will fade the memory of Minnesota.

In short, his point was Minnesota was nice for a night, but doesn't change the complexion of a 5-12 team that is not only getting beat by and admittedly tough Iowa team, but looks bad doing it.

Deleted member 633632

D
12 points in 60 seconds... That sequence damn near made me puke and cry all at the same time!

I'm just so glad I never have to cheer for Garza. He's a good college player, fits Fran ball very well to clog up the lane with shooters everywhere, I just can't stand his demeanor on the floor. I honeslty feel like the eye is done with makeup and the cotton is a part of his costume.

This is just dumb basketball! I said a couple days ago you can't give these guys room to shoot. Cook got the ball down low a couple of possessions ago and 3 guys were on him, Three! Feliz, leaves his man who just made a 3 only to let Cook pass out to him for another 3. Yes, i'd rather have Cook and Garza beat me then let these guys go off on 3's. They live for that.

Just curious, what were Bohannan and Weiskamp ranked coming out of high school?

I definitely remember Weiskamp being a solid 4* with some flirtation with 5* earlier in high school. He was good and always has been good. Definitely a top-100 guy.

No idea about Bohannan.

sbillini

st petersburg, fl
anyone notice how BU was about to put underwood in and then changed his mind when AG made that three? thought that was interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.