Game Thread: Illinois at Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a good pass and is a layup if Kofi just, well.....catches it. He doesn't look very engaged.

I was just upset with us not even looking into Kofi, but he has had 3 opportunities where we threw him the hall and he has dropped 2 of them..

Kofi is charmin soft with the ball today. He needs to grab that stinking ball with a vengeance.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Not sure what you are watching--Kofi and Giorgi v.s. Garza has looked like some weird mix of basketball and wrestling. I know they love wrestling in that state but sheesh.

Garza has already thrown enough elbows and upper body blows to foul out in most other conferences. Seems like an incredibly talented jerk.

The plays on the floor for the ball was what I was watching with the quick whistles.

If seems like when teams have guys that are just as big and physical as Kofi, he says away from contact. Once he gets pushed off the box, he's in no man's land.

Garza out and still can't do anything

the national

the Front Range
Kofi needs help. He looks gassed out there. They just keep pounding him. I don’t think he is quite ready for that kind of physicality. He looks like a freshman?

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Kipper's passing is awful. Decision making.

JJE

Bethalto, IL
Since when did we forget how to throw the ball inbounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.