Game Thread: Illinois at Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubermensch

BOOM! Feed my ego.
Good defense and boxing out by Mark Smith there. He didn’t fall for the fancy dribbling and immediately got his behind on a body. Those are the sort of small improvements we need to be looking for at this point.

Rad

Nashville, TN
Should have been 14-13 but Frazier missed layup after running offense perfect and then 17-11 with 2 on Leron (both his fouls were poor judgement on his part). Seems like we are running our game plan well on both ends but weak layups on our end and hot shooting for MSU. No help from refs.

breadman

Herndon, VA
These espn broadcasters are really sabotaging this broadcast. What a farce. I'm waiting for them to tell me what the weather is in Antartica before the night is over.

I watch plenty of college basketball.....and you said he missed one. This team just missed 5 in a row.

Was just really surprised with T.Y. He was amazing a month ago & somehow lost his mojo so to speak. He is rattled now. Same for our guys. They are rattled. MSU shows us how small we really are.

Bailey

Los Angeles
Alstork's fouls 30 feet from the hoop have gone from curious, to infuriating, to a running joke.

MSU incredibly handsy on D tonight. Gonna be tough with LB foul trouble and TF out of sorts. Just cover the spread boys and we call it good.

Rad

Nashville, TN
We are playing well.

Wow, Vesel is in already.

McQuaid looks like the type of dude who tortures cats. His whole style screams "poor mental health" and/or inbreeding.

Man Matic just got chewed up and spit out. Jackson is a freshman and is 18...

That move by Jackson was an NBA move. Kid is the real deal!

Was there really a foul on that Jackson move?!? BS for B1G if you ask me. Soft. Just a great move it the paint. Shove that whistle up your nose....

breadman

Herndon, VA
Are we still within 20? What is happening here? Where did MichSt's hammer go?

nm3

ohio
Jackson apparently can take 3 steps if the move is good enough

Didn't take long for this to get out of hand. We're just overmatched. MSU with vastly superior athletes.

EDIT: nevermind, Black is being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.