Game Thread: Illinois vs Ball State

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is time for a QB replacement if Chase struggles on this next series again I know it is a freshman but how much worse can he be......:smash:

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
What is up with our D-Line do we have a sack at all:frustrated:

This is my biggest frustration so far. Not looking like our D-Line is compensating well for the losses of Philips and Smoot.

Not trolling here. I'm still a Lovie guy. And this team is so young. But we may be looking at 1-11 here. This is a mediocre-at-best MAC team and they're manhandling us.

agree completely you have freshman playing against seniors we will be better but they need more game experience team will be better in Sept/Oct but will be playing better competition and it may not show

Who is the offensive coordinator?

McGee but it is not about the play calling it is about the execution of said plays Chase has missed open receivers for TD's and I think his confidence is shaken

There you go Chase is just not getting it done

redwingillini11

White and Sixth
North Aurora
Panic button is out of the drawer, on the table, and being hammered. I don't see how we take this game.

Hope the the fans do not bail on this team, they will need their support in what is going to be a long, long season we have a ways to go.....

Trakis

Chicago, IL
yeah we're gonna go 0-12. Calling it now.

yeah we're gonna go 0-12. Calling it now.

That is a good bet hope the team does not become demoralized and it does not scare potential recruits away. There is playing time out there that is for sure

JJE

Bethalto, IL
#WEWILLWIN...LOL

He's getting no help from the O-line, so not entirely his fault

Not on the passes the he is missing on he has had the time just missed the throws and Ball St has made him one dimensional

Deleted member 29907

D
Gametime adjustments are just not very good. If your Oline is getting steamrolled and their corners are playing aggressive - please take advantage of that

Status
Not open for further replies.