Game Thread: Illinois vs Gonzaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

the national

the Front Range
They are calling the game as if Few was in the refs ear. If seen this in other Gonzaga games, the 2nd half the whistles get tight after mark Few sticks on the hip of the refs whispering frustrations

Nice switch of hands after catching that pass in the lane. Well done

25 free throws for Zags with 10 min left what a joke. Everything is a foul.

Deleted member 746167

D
We can’t get any open looks. They are a good defensive team.

Refs are calling a pretty good game. Not sure what you complainers are seeing. Please though....no need to try and explain it.

IllFanInMi

I
We have to get Tev coached up, HAVE to get his length and athleticism on the floor. Looking like a Samba & Higgs redshirt??

UofI08

Chicago
Officiating is so bad in college hoops. Pretty sure nobody, especially the officials, knows what is and isn’t a foul.

Ryllini

Lombard
I think our biggest offensive issue, is that we haven’t been together long enough to execute to precision. I do think however, there are other sets we could run. Gonzaga has eaten this thing up.

IllFanInMi

I
Figures, a Chicago guy killing us

Bailey

Los Angeles
Officiating is so bad in college hoops. Pretty sure nobody, especially the officials, knows what is and isn’t a foul.
Agree x 10000. There's been brutal calls on both sides, and there usually always is.

everytime we cut it to single digits they make a huge bucket. 8 minutes left, wheels haven’t quite fallen off but we need stops and some luck

Status
Not open for further replies.