Game Thread: Illinois vs Iowa State

Status
Not open for further replies.

TownieMatt

CU Expat
Chicago
Can't start much worse. Fouling like last year. Not getting anything in the halfcourt.

I am not a fan of our half court offense at all. Maybe we do not run it efficiently or correctly. Whatever the case it seems so stagnant. Ball screen, ball screen again, pray someone gets an open 3. We have repeatedly missed on back door cuts. I was definetly expecting more dribble penetration.

listening to some good music and have Walton on MUTE . :cool:

Deleted member 649710

D
Both teams look like they played last night.

Ryllini

Lombard
Could you imagine Gary Busey and Bill Walton in a room together?

Is anyone else watching the ESPN app feed with no announcing and graphics with scores? The camera is also from the top of a backboard...
I am watching on Fire stick and espn app. Mine was like this at first, then I backed out, and restarted game and it is good.

Deleted member 29907

D
Need to wear them down - we have to stay in the game without fouling out - just wait them out.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
I hope there’s fresh coffee in the locker room.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Deleted member 236589

D
Nichols is just a body out there. Another BU proclaimed..."Elite Talent". Like Finke was an "Elite Shooter".

What’s the tournament record for fouls committed by one team? I bet we are on pace to shatter that.

Is Weber coaching us via live streaming. Somewhere he is smiling proud.

What’s the tournament record for fouls committed by one team? I bet we are on pace to shatter that.

Don't we literally hold the record for most team fouls in one game, in a(n NCAA) Tournament game vs. Arizona in 2001?

Anyway, not really getting the negativity. Let's keep playing hard and, like others have said, try to wear them down. We do that, and we'll get the W.

Status
Not open for further replies.