Game Thread: Illinois vs Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoalCity

St Paul, MN
Geez. It's like they've got the rebounding rims on our basket

Man, who put the lid on our bucket?

I know our guys are tired but am really surprised Groce is doing nothing to speed up the game. At this point, run and rotate everyone.

I dont think they are playing slow. you only have so many bodies. WHile he is doing what he can to mix defensive assingments up ....I don't see him going away from what there are.....they have schemes on both sides ...to ask players to do what they have not been doing all year would turn out even worse

Looking forward to watching Lucas and Abrams play next season - also hoping Tate lives in the gym and weight room starting tomorrow.

If we can get Black back and a 5th year transfer post player (Thorne or someone else), then we'll be competitive, and probably a tourney team with the potential for a Sweet 16 run.

Did somebody say we already have the most 20+ point losses in a season since the early 1900s? Will this make it the most in history?

We are not making them uncomfortable as they run their offense...on the flip side they are making us very uncomfortable in our offensive flow. This is a simple recipe for purdue victory.

One possession at a time, guys. We just need to outscore them by 2.75 points every minute for the rest of the game to tie.

Hoopster

Peoria, IL in a van down by the river
11 minutes to go, and we could hold Purdue scoreless the rest of the way and we still have no chance, how bad is that?

CoalCity

St Paul, MN
Mav is no small guy and Haas makes him look like a little kid. I just can't get over how BIG that guy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.