Illinois 79, Michigan State 74 POSTGAME

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
wtf-izzo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Dbell1981

Decatur, IL
Post game thread win against top 10 team and I dont have the message at the bottom that says "show ignored content". All the deniers have hit the bricks! What a great feeling. Go ILLINI. So proud for the team tonight. Sounded like the house was rocking on the radio.

This is awesome, Illinois wins and Dakich confirms he is a turd.

He did follow it up with "It ended well.. it ended well". At least he acknowledged he was wrong, but he was gushing over winston... even when he held Trent's arm to draw the foul he initially said "I don't know why they're (illini fans) upset, that's a foul" before having to pivot to what a heady play that was by Winston.

Do not have BTN and this was first game I have seen in a long time. Impressive. We have come a long way and did a lot of really good things. We are figuring out who we are! So happy for the team and coaching staff!!

Deleted member 31586

D
For the first time in 10
Years Underwood has this we will be back. This is working we play really hard. Wish Aaron Jordan could see a tournament, future is really bright.

He did follow it up with "It ended well.. it ended well". At least he acknowledged he was wrong, but he was gushing over winston... even when he held Trent's arm to draw the foul he initially said "I don't know why they're (illini fans) upset, that's a foul" before having to pivot to what a heady play that was by Winston.
Winston is a great college player that will be lucky to ever play in the nba.. Ayo will play in the league and will be better than winston with experience. He may be already after tonight