Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or did 247 rerate some of our commits? I thought I remembered at least one being unrated.

Is it just me or did 247 rerate some of our commits? I thought I remembered at least one being unrated.
Yes, they did and will continue to do so through their senior season and for some time beyond. And, yes, Trevor Moffitt was previously unrated.

Cincinnati, OH
247 seems to be higher on Patrick Bryant than the other services. Looks like his rating would put him around 700-725 from 247's score only.

Cincinnati, OH
Oops....I quoted the wrong post my bad.
He couldn’t get into school at Mizz....don’t think he will be able to get in here.
Agreed. My guess is he spends one year at JUCO and ends up at a low level SEC school (Ole Miss)

Kind of hard to get a gauge on him. Looks slow on film to me
Bryant competed at The Opening in Orlando last February, where he ran a 4.87 40 yard dash & had a 4.32 shuttle run. The 6'0, 190 pounder also has a 32 inch vertical & a 75 inch wingspan.

Forgottonia
I think July will be a good month. Just a hunch.
Assume we are still looking to add several transfers for 2020? How many slots possible do we currently have? Of course there is always a chance of someone leaving we don’t know about too.

Assume we are still looking to add several transfers for 2020? How many slots possible do we currently have? Of course there is always a chance of someone leaving we don’t know about too.
I'm thinking 2021 prep recruits will make it a good month. We have 0 open spots though, but that could change if a couple guys leave. Could add 1 more transfer, but no clue who.

Status
Not open for further replies.