Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that Lovie will fill most of his remaining scholarships before signing day. The issue is the quality of the athletes. At this point the overall quality is not impressive. I hope that changes. We'll see.

I am sure that Lovie will fill most of his remaining scholarships before signing day. The issue is the quality of the athletes. At this point the overall quality is not impressive. I hope that changes. We'll see.
Uh, ok. There are a lot of athleticism in this class and speed.

Deleted member 656517

D
IMHO, besides Eifler and Hansen, we're pretty raw. It would be nice to add him.
My opinions completely based on our younger linebackers such as Tolson, Cooper, and Barnes taking a big step forward. Although the time away because of the Rona definitely makes me a little weary of that

DD2F8F2E-1AD1-4E17-A6D2-348767D2716A.jpeg

Maybe he meant Ricky is switching to 14????????? Big stretch

I don't think this happens/

He may not qualify for a waiver, which means, he sits a year, in that scenario Ricky is gone.

I haven't heard anything abut Ricky Smalling leaving the team. I don't imagine there is a reason for the starting receiver to leave in his senior year

Don't know why. Just know he will not be playing for Illinois this year. The edit from Thompson just confirmed it.
I wouldn't consider that confirmation. I hope somebody has something more concrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.