NIT Pregame: #2 Illinois at #4 UCF, Wednesday, March 22nd, 6:00pm CT, ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also to note, Aubrey Dawkins, who used to always go off on us as a Michigan player, now plays at UCF for his dad Johnny Dawkins. Fortunately he has to sit out this season.

kuhl84

Orlando, FL
Interesting turn of events to play at UCF, wasn't expecting that. Live around the corner, kids went there, the only time I've been in the arena is for graduation! Going with my sons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also to note, Aubrey Dawkins, who used to always go off on us as a Michigan player, now plays at UCF for his dad Johnny Dawkins. Fortunately he has to sit out this season.

Such bad memories

ritster

Wheaton, IL
Illinois Wednesday in Orlando. Blackhawks Friday in South Florida. Perfect time for a sportscation if you can do it.

Check Dan's post on the first page. Has link for tickets.

Thanks. I clicked on the link this morning. Only 6 tickets left which I find hard to believe and wouldn't let me select on those.

whovous

Washington, DC
Thanks. I clicked on the link this morning. Only 6 tickets left which I find hard to believe and wouldn't let me select on those.

Is it really almost sold out already? That is hard to believe.

whovous

Washington, DC
Attendance was 37% for their first round NIT game. When first place SMU visited during the regular season, they hit about 45%. This game is not a near sellout, no matter how it looks on Ticketmaster.

We absolutely cannot sleepwalk against this team like we did Boise State. They'll go up by 25 on us before we figure out what happened.

whovous

Washington, DC
We absolutely cannot sleepwalk against this team like we did Boise State. They'll go up by 25 on us before we figure out what happened.

Agreed. This game looks highly lose-able.

On the bright side, once the NIT is over, we can probably assistant coaches to be named quickly. Once that happens we should know where Mark Smith is going and whether anyone asks out of their NLIs.

illini55

The Villages, FL
Just bought 10 tickets for the UCF game down here. Can't wait to see the boys in action!!

Just bought 10 tickets for the UCF game down here. Can't wait to see the boys in action!!

Where did you get your tickets? I am trying and can only get $12 tickets in the Sections 203 and 204. Anyone able to get better tickets? They are not even offering the $20 tickets. Any idea where Illinois fans might be seated?

TMC999

Not Iowa
So why can't we play in Huff? Is the VB floor permanent? I think that would be a blast to play a game in that place. Better than Orlando and giving up the advantage. Or what if we moved it to the Sears Center or something more home-flavored? Maybe there was a rule that it was your designated home court or nothing....

So why can't we play in Huff? Is the VB floor permanent? I think that would be a blast to play a game in that place. Better than Orlando and giving up the advantage. Or what if we moved it to the Sears Center or something more home-flavored? Maybe there was a rule that it was your designated home court or nothing....

We should start an Illinois Loyalty FAQ that covers some of the questions that seem to come up every few months :)

The renovation of Huff that happened recently made it no longer able to host basketball games of any type. Sad as that is to me (love old time gyms), you can still enjoy gymnastics, volleyball, and wrestling in there.

haasi

New York
We should start an Illinois Loyalty FAQ that covers some of the questions that seem to come up every few months :)

The renovation of Huff that happened recently made it no longer able to host basketball games of any type. Sad as that is to me (love old time gyms), you can still enjoy gymnastics, volleyball, and wrestling in there.

But what about Kenney? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.