Pregame: Illinois vs Indiana, Wednesday, January 24th, 8:00pm CT, BTN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I can be unbias after the game tomorrow so I thought I would come here now and wish you guys luck. I go back and fourth on which team is going to win. Currently leaning towards Illinois.

Illinois is desperate for a win and got a confidence boost after running with MSU for a time

Indiana knows if they are going to have any shot whatsoever at the Tourney they have to win this game

Should be a dogfight, I expect Morgan to have a good game down low. But I also expect Illinois to come at him hard to get him in foul trouble. The game could be dictated at how effective they are doing this.

Either way on the outcome, I know this season has been hard on you Illinois fans but I wouldn't worry too much. Brad Underwood is not as bad as his Big Ten record would show just like Holtmann is not as good as his would show.

Haven't been impressed with Indiana all year, I wouldn't trade our roster for theirs. My biggest concern is we used a lot of emotional and physical energy on Monday. Hoping we can bounce back with two days of rest.

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
Haven't been impressed with Indiana all year, I wouldn't trade our roster for theirs. My biggest concern is we used a lot of emotional and physical energy on Monday. Hoping we can bounce back with two days of rest.

Indiana had a hard fought game just a couple days ago, as well. Since it's at home I like our chances. This team is really hungry for a win and I think we may finally see the effort and the matchup that will give it to us. :shield:

Really hoping we get our 1st BT win tonight and I think we can since its a home game. Lets beat the Loosiers ! GO ILLINI!

Underwood: We talk about driving the basketball all the time. We scored 70 percent of the time when the ball touched the paint last year (at Oklahoma State).

As opposed to passing the ball around the perimeter then waiting till 4 seconds left to throw up an off balance 3 (Clang!)

Status
Not open for further replies.