Transfers Thread

Unfortunate. What little we saw of him, he seemed pretty good!

Hopefully the need for this thread will be relatively short lived.

redwingillini11

White and Sixth
North Aurora
Damn... Not supposed to go after the players but that just seems like a pretty cold way to put it. Not liking the way this is going

There's worse fates I suppose. Really hoping the transfer list is short but I wish all players the best of luck regardless. Can't say it doesn't hurt though, even if Foster didn't see a ton of play.

This was likely coming whether we kept cubit or not. He recognized he'll be buried next year and wants an opportunity to play. Can't blame a kid for that. Good luck to him!

By the end of Foster's career, we're going to realize we missed the boat on this one. He just runs right over people. On 3 successive first down runs in the Minny game, he gained 7 yds, 8 yds and 7 yds. He should have seen more playing time. We'll miss you Kendrick. Best of luck in your new school. (And ignore the poster above who complained about your wording. It was fine.)

Best of luck to Kendrick. I hope he finds a great opportunity for him. I don't blame him for leaving, he got no chances, and when he did (and did well)...

Like, we actually used Bentley as an RB in a game this year before Foster (if he wasn't hurt, I can't remember)

https://twitter.com/JWernerScout/status/668166978142515200
Jeremy Werner

#illini Cubit: Foster played better than we thought he would. Kid could've bagged it. He didn't. Enyenihi wasn't that healthy.

TeBee5

St. Louis
Can see NIU for Foster. From Peoria area and could potentially see playing time. Loved the way he greeted contact while running the ball in his short stint on the field at UofI, all the best Mr. Foster!

Can see NIU for Foster. From Peoria area and could potentially see playing time. Loved the way he greeted contact while running the ball in his short stint on the field at UofI, all the best Mr. Foster!

He'll go to NIU, play in a conference championship game, and probably get a whole hell of a lot closer to a New Years Day bowl as opposed to staying and maybe winning 6 games some year.

BillyBob1

Champaign
Cubit said he has family in Arizona and that could be a destination for him. The area, not Arizona university.

Texas A&M QB Kyle Allen is transferring. No big surprise after losing out to Murray. It appears Murray is close to transferring as well. What the heck is going on with the Aggies?

Illinifan180

I
Very disappointed with TSD's lack of playing time. He was supposed to be a pretty good prospect and couldn't even beat out true freshmen.

I don't reallly remember TSD ever really getting an opportunity. Surprised given his size and the number of injuries at WR we had.