Transfers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange Krush '04 & '05
Any expectation for when the transfer domino is expected to fall?

Reactions: Illiniboss33
They have done it Tess!
Wildwood
Brown told Rivals per a UM forum that he plans on filing the transfer waiver and that he is almost 100% sure he will get it.

Go to Michigan have 100% chance, Go to Illinois 0% chance

Reactions: WhiteRhino and Orange Roughy
NCAA says no transfer waiver until at the earliest of 2021-2022 season

Mac McClung’s top 7 - Memphis, USC, Auburn, Texas Tech, Arkansas, Wake Forest, BYU

My money is on Auburn or Memphis

Mac McClung’s top 7 - Memphis, USC, Auburn, Texas Tech, Arkansas, Wake Forest, BYU

My money is on Auburn or Memphis
Go where the money is.

Reactions: Indy Illini Fan, the national, cuillini and 2 others
Alan Griffin and Tevian Jones included...….
I’m petty but I smile thinking about the *possibility* of Ayo and Kofi coming back and us having a killer season and Alan sits and watches.

Not saying I don’t wish him success. But my mind is trained to hold grudges against people who spurn my Illini. Blame Eric Gordon. Sorry I forgot the acronym.

Reactions: Mike55, IlliniKat91, chiefini and 6 others
IDKWTPI

Reactions: illiniswish09, drsmitty74 and illiniguy24
Rockford, Illinois

IDKWTI
The top shooting guard in the country, Gordon, a senior at nearby North Central High School, revealed he will take his talents to rival Indiana, instead.

Williams, a prodigal second-year point guard for the Utah Jazz, plays basketball like he knows what will happen before it does. In a bustling hotel lobby, Williams acted as though he knew the question was coming, too: What are your thoughts on the Eric Gordon situation?

'I don't know who that is,' Williams said bluntly. The former Illini star wasn't smiling. He didn't flinch but glared straight ahead. And he waited for the next topic.

And when a reporter pressed the issue, Williams said again, 'I don't know who that is.'
Memory Lane: Dee & Deron weigh in
By Paul Klee pklee@news-gazette.com Feb 8, 2012

Reactions: Illini_1979, illiniswish09, Illinifan533 and 14 others
IDKWTI
The top shooting guard in the country, Gordon, a senior at nearby North Central High School, revealed he will take his talents to rival Indiana, instead.

Williams, a prodigal second-year point guard for the Utah Jazz, plays basketball like he knows what will happen before it does. In a bustling hotel lobby, Williams acted as though he knew the question was coming, too: What are your thoughts on the Eric Gordon situation?

'I don't know who that is,' Williams said bluntly. The former Illini star wasn't smiling. He didn't flinch but glared straight ahead. And he waited for the next topic.

And when a reporter pressed the issue, Williams said again, 'I don't know who that is.'
Memory Lane: Dee & Deron weigh in
By Paul Klee pklee@news-gazette.com Feb 8, 2012
Wow. I always hated that nickname until reading this. I had missed this entirely back then. That’s awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Chukwuwumba, Krombopulos_Michael, IllinistuckinGopherland and 3 others
Alan Griffin and Tevian Jones included...….
I want them both to be very successful in their next chapter. AG gave us alot of memories and I consider him a big part of our turnaround this year. Tevian gave us a great memory at MSG last year and I hope he learned from the tough love he received the last 2 years.

Reactions: KevinC, Soulberries, foby and 4 others
Cincinnati, OH
26.3 3 pt %. Isn’t impressive although 48% shooting OK. Guess it depends on where they think Grandison, BBV, and Coleman are. Would add depth but don’t think he is a game changer like Foster would be.

He's a darn good defender and rebounder. He averaged double-digits last year for Indiana. He would be a very solid addition. If he shot 40% from 3 he would be averaging 16 ppg and would be Indiana's #1 option.

No insider but I bet he ends up at Michigan

Reactions: Poe's Law, illiniswish09, Indy Illini Fan and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.