Recent content by dcenters33

  1. dcenters33

    Purdue 24, Illinois 17 Postgame

    At least basketball season is coming up!
  2. dcenters33

    College Sports (Basketball)

    Yeah, had a tough year last year. I think they'll be better this year though.
  3. dcenters33

    College Sports (Basketball)

    I teach and coach girls' basketball here in Charleston, so I try to go to some games here and there. I've developed a good relationship with the women's program so I enjoy going to their games because I know them. They've at least had some success in years past as opposed to the men's.
  4. dcenters33

    College Sports (Basketball)

    Wasn't too happy to see it, I get it's a tough place to win but it's time to move on.
  5. dcenters33

    College Sports (Basketball)

    As an EIU alum, this is an easier non conference schedule compared to last year haha. We will forever be in basketball purgatory. Last year: @ Notre Dame (was actually a close game at half) @#8 Kentucky @#1 Purdue @#4 Iowa State However, we need as much money as we can get.
  6. dcenters33

    Illinois Football Uniforms

    I always wondered the same thing with the basketball uniforms. Why wear our default modern uniforms when we have great throwbacks to choose from. Thankfully it seems we're moving away from that. Our other helmets are leagues better than the Block I. Would love to see a B/W/B on the road at OSU...
  7. dcenters33

    Gies Memorial Stadium

    Especially with the new video board, that could create a great advantage/environment.
  8. dcenters33

    Illini Basketball Uniforms

    I'm wondering if they're trying to gauge interest on what the fan base thinks. Even though I feel it's pretty obvious what we all prefer.
  9. dcenters33

    Illinois Football Uniforms

    Is there any articles talking about this? I've tried to find something on it, must've been pretty under the radar.
  10. dcenters33

    Illinois Football Uniforms

    I feel like these look more like a Wisconsin jersey as opposed to Nebraska. Either way, I'm happy Nebraska fans continue to suffer haha.
  11. dcenters33

    Illini Basketball Uniforms

    Beautiful, your skills are much better than mine haha
  12. dcenters33

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Him doing that dance in Maui is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
  13. dcenters33

    Illini Basketball Uniforms

    I was thinking in terms of a court it would be cool to have the script font as the center court logo (similar to OSU's new alternate court) with a Flying Illini block font on the baselines. That way it incorporates both the script and Flying Illini into the court, which I'm hoping will be our...
  14. dcenters33

    Illini Basketball Uniforms

    I know someone asked for a navy blue script mock-up, this is the best I could get ChatGPT to generate.
  15. dcenters33

    Illini Basketball Uniforms

    I liked them as a High Schooler, also I know this is a heinous crime on this forum but I actually loved the zig zag uniforms when they came out. Again, I was a high schooler who thought anything new was cool. I don't necessarily hate them now as an adult, but looking back they were definitely a...
Back