Recent content by Jive Turkey

  1. J

    Michigan 13, Western Michigan 12

    I have always thought that. Every second should be as important as the last. Obviously I don’t want review of every play to put a second back on.
  2. J

    Michigan 13, Western Michigan 12

    As time of post shows, losing sleep over it.
  3. J

    Michigan 13, Western Michigan 12

    WMU plays again at Michigan in 2029. The least that should be done is make that a home game for the Broncos.
  4. J

    Michigan 13, Western Michigan 12

    That’s East German 1972 Olympics BS.
  5. J

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    It was Brad. We are not DePaul whose head coach barely acknowledged Edward on his visit.
  6. J

    Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

    Word on the street is that Benet Academy’s Edvardas Stasys will visit with Underwood on Wednesday.
  7. J

    Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

    Not counting transfers on the way out or in, who on current roster is most likely the starting quarterback?
  8. J

    Gabe Jacas, J.C. Davis opt out of bowl game

    Life is a risk. I like risk takers.
  9. J

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Florida Gulf Coast

    I hope it wouldn’t be rest for Pete’s sake after 2 games. Save the load management for that pud Lebron.
  10. J

    Game Thread: Illinois at Indiana

    Candy butt
  11. J

    Game Thread: Illinois at Indiana

    Total candy !!! refs. On the field and in the booth.
  12. J

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Western Illinois

    Heckuva a TD by Feagin. Showed great fight and determination .
  13. J

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Western Illinois

    After listening to that major moron Phil Simms for over a half, I have to mute.
  14. J

    3/23-3/26 Games Thread

    If you gotta frame by frame it then it’s a travel. No need to over analyze. To the naked eye that’s a travel. I’ve seen less steps called a travel.
  15. J

    3/23-3/26 Games Thread

    If it’s Boswell, that’s a travel.
Back