Recent content by TwinCityBreaker

  1. T

    Ohio State 42, Illinois 19 Postgame

    Maybe get on the sideline, Hauck?
  2. T

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Ref leaving the game with his conscience like "I just can't do this anymore"
  3. T

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Special teams pretty solid today outside of that first ill-advised kickoff return and penalty
  4. T

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Yeah, notice that one play where referees mentioned Sayin had all that room to run, but in the view from behind him, you could see Bailey tracking him and he opted to get out of bounds
  5. T

    Game Thread: Illinois at Ohio State

    Agree, he could have cut inside, but I have to assume he couldn't see that in real time
  6. T

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Duke

    I'm ready to let Lovie DC again at this rate
  7. T

    Gies Memorial Stadium

    I'd be very interested to hear an overall review of the change to gameday experience after the upgrades (video boards, sound, light show, wifi, concessions, etc). From the broadcast, it looked much more hyped and modern at the commercial breaks. And, the main video board certainly looks imposing...
  8. T

    Michigan 13, Western Michigan 12

    A likely explanation for this behavior would be rounding from the actual, much higher precision time being counted in the electronics of the clock (which likely goes out to hundreds or thousandths of a second). So it displays 9 from 9.000 to 8.500, then displays 8 from 8.499 to 7.500, and so on...
  9. T

    Week 1 Games

    So hungry for CFB. August 29, I'm watching the ish out of this ish
  10. T

    Illini Basketball 2026-2027

    Alright I will bite on this. Not going to ever give them love (got angrily shooed out of the Kiel Center as a pep band member after a late 90s Braggin' Rights loss by fans, ushers, police, and probably the garbage men). BUT! I think recent seasons have shown that there is very little downside to...
  11. T

    Games Thread

    Not trying to convince anyone, but my Fandom starts with Illinois, and basically radiates outward geographically through the traditional Big10. I understand the contrary view where people feel like we're competing for limited resources- in some sense with recruits, we are, or at least, we were-...
  12. T

    Illini Football 2026

    Is it weird that this meme was exactly how I mentally conceptualized this news upon first reading? And that I knew if I just scrolled far enough I would see it? The simulation is running out of new material, but also, I can't think of a better way to express this turn of events. Thanks Biglug...
  13. T

    Game Thread: Illinois at Nebraska

    BU over there activating KW like up up down down left right left right B A Start
  14. T

    Illinois 75, Washington 66 Postgame

    This is so oddly disturbing- I love it
  15. T

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Washington

    Gosh darn do I love Underwood. Does anyone else hear Matt Foley in the mic'd huddle?
Back