Go Back   Fighting Illini Forums > General > Track 5 Chat

Illini25

Old Jan 20, 2005, 11:00 AM   #1
Dan
Admin
Congrats to Illini25, the first IL member to take full advantage of the Illinois Loyalty Gallery. (BromleyHall94 was beta testing for me and thus not eligible for recognition.) The images could be better organized into personal albums, but admittedly the "personal albums" feature in the Gallery software is not the most friendliest to use.

Nevertheless, there are some pretty nice picts posted. Cheers!

http://www.illinoisloyalty.com/Galle...=500&ppuser=41
Dan is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2005, 09:48 PM   #2
Illini25
Long Live The Chief
Re: Illini25

Thanks Dan! Really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I uploaded the first six pictures and forgot about putting them into a correct catergory, DOH! I've tried getting back into my album area to sort it out. But, I can't find exactly where to do that at. Feel free to go in there and at least put them in the correct "basketball" or "football" albums.

Old Jan 20, 2005, 10:23 PM   #3
Dan
Admin

It doesn't look like you can re-categorize your photos to a Personal Album after you upload them. You have to assign your photos to one of your Personal Albums during the upload process. I think they're fixing this quirk with their next version, don't know when that will come out.

You can re-categorize your photos after the upload into one of the 2 main categories (Football, Basketball). Simply browse to an individual photo while logged in and your should see a "Move photo to:" prompt below the pict.
Old Jan 26, 2005, 11:05 PM   #4
Dan
Admin

ijustkrushalot recently added a few picts. Looking good.

« Previous Thread | General Chat | Next Thread »