Go Back   Fighting Illini Forums > General > Track 5 Chat

Carbon monoxide

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Dec 4, 2012, 01:19 AM   #1
bmb777
Banned
Location: Southeast IL
Posts: 3,417
if you don't have carbon monoxide detectors in your house, get them! they could save your life.

2 employees, a husband and wife, of the hospital I work at where found dead yesterday in their cabin from carbon monoxide poisoning from running a space heater.

3 years ago here 3 people, including a hospital employee were found dead in a camper from carbon monoxide. all 5 of those deaths could have been easily prevented with installation of a carbon monoxide detector avaliable at any wal-mart, k-mart, target, hardware or home improvement store.
bmb777 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2012, 10:53 AM   #2
Kirk
Location: Melbourne, Florida
Posts: 90
wow that's awful. So sad. Thank you for the reminder!
Kirk is offline Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | General Chat | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Forum Jump