|Dec 4, 2012, 02:19 AM||#1|
Location: Southeast IL
if you don't have carbon monoxide detectors in your house, get them! they could save your life.
2 employees, a husband and wife, of the hospital I work at where found dead yesterday in their cabin from carbon monoxide poisoning from running a space heater.
3 years ago here 3 people, including a hospital employee were found dead in a camper from carbon monoxide. all 5 of those deaths could have been easily prevented with installation of a carbon monoxide detector avaliable at any wal-mart, k-mart, target, hardware or home improvement store.