Go Back   Fighting Illini Forums > General > Track 5 Chat

Grade school shooting in Connecticut

Old Jan 14, 2013, 06:56 AM   #201
bmb777
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHSIllini32 View Post
Oh boy, so then you must think we should have guns in schools?

And gun free zones aren't the reason gunmen can kill as many as they want.
I dont really think teachers should carry guns. But if they did it wouldnt be as bad as liberals think it would be. Its no coincidence virtually all mass shootings have happened in "gun free zones".
bmb777 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2013, 07:24 AM   #202
AHSIllini32
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmb777 View Post
I dont really think teachers should carry guns. But if they did it wouldnt be as bad as liberals think it would be. Its no coincidence virtually all mass shootings have happened in "gun free zones".
Considering just about everywhere is a "gun free zone" I'm not sure you have a point.
AHSIllini32 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2013, 07:31 AM   #203
KBLEE
Quote:
Considering just about everywhere is a "gun free zone" I'm not sure you have a point.
Only if you live in the backwards state of Illinois.
KBLEE is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2013, 07:33 AM   #204
AHSIllini32
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLEE View Post
Only if you live in the backwards state of Illinois.
Well, that's just wrong but yeah sure let's run with that.
AHSIllini32 is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2013, 07:35 AM   #205
KBLEE
Quote:
Well, that's just wrong but yeah sure let's run with that.
Please tell me how it's wrong. Illinois is the only state in the Union that does not have some form of concealed carry. The other 49 states have concealed carry in some form, which means that there are MANY places that are not "gun free."
KBLEE is offline Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2013, 11:58 AM   #206
bmb777
Banned
Quote:
Lol no not about everywhere is a gun free zone. As Kblee said the Colorado theater shooter passed over SIX theaters that were closer to him to choose the one that banned concealed weapons. He did that to be sure no one but him would have a gun.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 12:04 PM   #207
bmb777
Banned
Quote:
Please tell me how it's wrong. Illinois is the only state in the Union that does not have some form of concealed carry. The other 49 states have concealed carry in some form, which means that there are MANY places that are not "gun free."
He has tried to argue with Dayton over if Illinois is the only state with no form of concealed carry. Obviously if he doesnt know Illinois is the only state that doesnt allow it he has no clue what hes talking about.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 03:32 PM   #208
DaytonIllini
Quote:
Don't hold your breath on his response about how it's 'wrong'. 49 states have concealed carry laws but he knows what he knows.

Old Jan 15, 2013, 02:39 AM   #209
bmb777
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaytonIllini View Post
Don't hold your breath on his response about how it's 'wrong'. 49 states have concealed carry laws but he knows what he knows.
yeah its bizzare to me how he can try to argue that Illinois is not the only state with no form of concealed carry.

« Previous Thread | General Chat | Next Thread »