3/16 Games

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
UVA will be forever be the answer to a trivia question.

In other news, FSU is taking Miznoz to the woodshed lol.

Grats to Cinderella UMBC. You can't let Virginia's EPIC, history making loss get in the way of what a great game those Retrievers just played. And I want to thank Virginia for taking the loss. I somehow always figured if Illinois was a #1 seed, we'd make that history. I can breathe a sigh of relief and look forward to a #1 seed sometime in the near future. :D

Well I never thought it would happen in my lifetime but it finally did. Even if they were going to beat UVA, who would have figured that it would have been a 20 point win?

And this is a team that wouldn't have even been in this position had it not been for a 3 pointer game winner they got in the America East final.

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
IN OTHER NEWS: MIZNOZ

picture.php

The fact that Arizona and Virginia both got upset... shocking but not shocking. You know what I mean

The fact that Arizona and Virginia both got upset... shocking but not shocking. You know what I mean

The Shockers(Wichita State) were upset today as well. ;)

Peoples brackets are wrecked via AZ & UVA losses. But every team still playing has to be relieved.

GortTheRobot

North Bethesda, Maryland
You know, he may be tired, but Porter is just walking around like he could give a damn. Not a good look.

Miznoz-FSU game similar to the Braggin Rights game. Miznoz gets way behind to start the game, comes almost all the way back, only to lose.

Thank you FSU for getting this back under control. Eventually players have to see that Cuonzo can't win in the tourney no matter how much talent they have.