Chicago Cubs 2017 Season

Right-In-The-Childhood.jpg

blackdog

Champaign
Well if makes you guys feel any better the Nationals are turning into some weird version of the old Cubs. Keep finding new ways to lose game 5s at home...

It's gotta be Lackey, but he's probably on such a short leash, our bullpen will be up before the first pitch.

I could see quintana going too since today was essentially his bp session.

Well if makes you guys feel any better the Nationals are turning into some weird version of the old Cubs. Keep finding new ways to lose game 5s at home...

DC gets the shaft when talking about baseball curse towns. Everyone talks about Cleveland, but the last title in DC was 24 years farther in the past. The first version of the Senators last won in 1924 and now 93 seasons (33 without a team) and three franchises later, DC doesn’t have another title. That’s definitely in Cubs/White Sox/Red Sox territory but with the added insult of franchises moving out of town.

Cleveland has suffered without a World Series title for a mere 69 years and has had a team continuously during that time.

It's been a busy morning/afternoon, and I haven't had time to look, but have the NLCS rosters been released?

South Farms

near Ogden & Rt 83
Cubs plane had to stop for 5 hours in Albuquerque due to a medical need for a family member of someone in the organization . They didn’t get to LA until noon .

I would expect Roster info and a starting pitcher by tonite .

South Farms

near Ogden & Rt 83
Q named starting pitcher tonite

"Mr Quintana, your table is ready"

I still wont be surprised if Lackey gets a start in this series , if needed , in a game 5 or 6 scenario