Chicago White Sox 2019

2018 is in the rearview mirror. Looking Ahead to 2019 now. Curious on what you think/want to happen this off season

I saw Rosenthall report the Sox as a sleeper for Machado and willing to spend this offseason. I will believe it when it happens, but it got me playing the What could the lineup be game....so here me rosterbating over what it could look like by the All star break in 19...
1. Madrigal 2B
2. Moncada 3B
3. Machado SS
4. Abreu 1B
5. Eloy RF
6. Avi LF
7. Palka/Davidson DH
8. Wellington C
9. Anderson CF

Former Krush Cow
South Bend, IN
I saw Rosenthall report the Sox as a sleeper for Machado and willing to spend this offseason. I will believe it when it happens, but it got me playing the What could the lineup be game....so here me rosterbating over what it could look like by the All star break in 19...
1. Madrigal 2B
2. Moncada 3B
3. Machado SS
4. Abreu 1B
5. Eloy RF
6. Avi LF
7. Palka/Davidson DH
8. Wellington C
9. Anderson CF
Who you got as our 5 man rotation?

Who you got as our 5 man rotation?
I left that off for a reason....

Rodon, Lopez, and Giolito will all be apart of the rotation, just not sure where they fall (if they make a splash 3, 4, and 5 in the rotation). My guess is Cease follows the Kopech timeline, maybe up sooner. Just hope he doesn't follow the health track. If we are in fantasy land like my Machado post, maybe the go after Corbin?

Former Krush Cow
South Bend, IN
A picture of Bryce Harper's name with the Sox logo on the scrolling marquee was at the United Center was leaked and Jordan was wearing a Sox jersey. The tweet is deleted but not too hard to find on the internet. I guess they were filming a promo video for their pitch to him. So I guess we're making an offer to Harper.

Harper and Machado to the Sox was discussed on MLB Tonight the other day for about 4 minutes. Now that'd be nuts.

A picture of Bryce Harper's name with the Sox logo on the scrolling marquee was at the United Center was leaked and Jordan was wearing a Sox jersey. The tweet is deleted but not too hard to find on the internet. I guess they were filming a promo video for their pitch to him. So I guess we're making an offer to Harper.

Harper and Machado to the Sox was discussed on MLB Tonight the other day for about 4 minutes. Now that'd be nuts.

A team with as much potential to sell tickets that struggles to do so almost has to try to get Harper.