Game Thread: Illinois at Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.

GallopingGhost

Denver, CO
News flash to no one. MSU is still really good. Their 4 losses were almost all against ranked teams. I'll be in the headspace to win at home against NW then go bowling.

Dont get injured, illinois. Live to fight another day

This is pathetic and it’s the most Illinois thing ever, 3 game win streak, D playing well, and we do this. Not the least bit surprised.

the national

the Front Range
This is awful. I wanted to keep this thing close and keep some fight but this is looking terrible. I’m worried we’ll get a hangover from this and have this loss snowball

News flash to no one. MSU is still really good. Their 4 losses were almost all against ranked teams. I'll be in the headspace to win at home against NW then go bowling.

Dont get injured, illinois. Live to fight another day

Well, that’s the problem. They’re actually not very good. They’re a shell of themselves roster wise as well. This is simply ugly.

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
This is pathetic and it’s the most Illinois thing ever, 3 game win streak, D playing well, and we do this. Not the least bit surprised.
Man. Is there a fan base that’s more Jekyll and Hyde than Illinois? Can everyone try to stop getting so high and so low?

Well...this is what it looks like when penalties, turnovers, and ejections go against you. We need to get to six which means we have to beat Northwestern at home.

GallopingGhost

Denver, CO
Well, that’s the problem. They’re actually not very good. They’re a shell of themselves roster wise as well. This is simply ugly.

That's where I'll have to disagree. They dont look great against top competition but neither have we (save for WIS). They were always better than us. Look at our losses and theirs and this was written on the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.