Illini Basketball 2017-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy727

Des Plaines, Il
I saw it on twitter, but can't find it now. Fletcher has a private instagram account and I don't follow him. I do follow his twitter, but I don't see it on his account.

icengineer

Southern Illinois
I saw it on twitter, but can't find it now. Fletcher has a private instagram account and I don't follow him. I do follow his twitter, but I don't see it on his account.

I can't tell what your avatar is, a Chocobo, Pikachu, or somthing else?

Lucy727

Des Plaines, Il
I can't tell what your avatar is, a Chocobo, Pikachu, or somthing else?

I did a search for a psychedelic Pikachu and that's what I found. :D

(along with some really hideous Pikachu creations)

Last edited:
Since we are on the topic--snapchats--TJL is too_smooth, Dwill is ramznation, Abrams-ta13, TF- trentttttt1

BlindLoyalty

FartNoiseMotivation
During the coaching search Grand Canyon U HC Dan Majerle noted that...

"Mr. Colangelo’s done a terrific job here," Majerle said, noting GCU is scheduled to play Illinois in each of the next two seasons. "We’re excited about that, and we continue to (schedule) better and better teams.

Anybody know where/when these games will be played. CU this season or next --Phoenix this season or next? TIA

I don't know where else to put this, but if any of you need a laugh, make a bet with any mizzou fan (for an amount you are willing to lose, most likely) that mizzou is guaranteed to miss the tournament. It's worth most likely losing the bet to watch them freak out and claim that they are one of the favorites to win the tournament.

Then tell them that Martin had a better team at Cal and that he didn't make the tournament. They will counter that he didn't have the future #1 draft pick on those teams, to which you should ask them how LSU did with Ben Simmons.

They lose their mind, and it's pretty fun to watch.

Although the bet would be fun to play with, not sure it would be a good one. Betting on the bragging rights game might be an interesting one instead.:illinois: to win our Xmas party.

Oh I fully expect to lose the bet. That's why it is fun. I'm playing with house money and can pretend to be overly optimistic with my chances. I had a an entire table of mizzou fans freaking out last night. It was a fantastic troll job.

Oh I fully expect to lose the bet. That's why it is fun. I'm playing with house money and can pretend to be overly optimistic with my chances. I had a an entire table of mizzou fans freaking out last night. It was a fantastic troll job.

If you know any IU fans tell them Ohio State is going to offer Alford the farm and he is going to be their new coach, since IU took OSU grad Knight , OSU is returning the favor and getting Alford, Its pretty funny as well

I don't know where else to put this, but if any of you need a laugh, make a bet with any mizzou fan (for an amount you are willing to lose, most likely) that mizzou is guaranteed to miss the tournament. It's worth most likely losing the bet to watch them freak out and claim that they are one of the favorites to win the tournament.

Then tell them that Martin had a better team at Cal and that he didn't make the tournament. They will counter that he didn't have the future #1 draft pick on those teams, to which you should ask them how LSU did with Ben Simmons.

They lose their mind, and it's pretty fun to watch.

I don't even think that's a ridiculous bet...Mizzou could very easily miss the tournament this year.

Lunardi has them in the Next Four Out FWIW

How embarrassing (and bad for recruiting) it must have been for Cal to lose to CSU Bakersfield in the NIT. Would be like Cuonzo losing to a local team, say SE Missouri State, in the NIT this year. Guess we can only hope.

With adding Greg-E I am going to say our starting lineup is this

TJL subs ( Smith and Trent)
M Smith subs (Trent, DaWill, AJ, M Alstork)
M Alstork subs ( DaWill, M Smith, AJ, Kipper)
L Black Subs (Kipper, plus everyone other then TJL, Trent, and Greg-E)
T Finke Subs (Greg-E, Black, player yet on team)

When I first saw this I assumed the return game would be at the UC. Glad to see it's not...I'm still hoping for a good UC matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.