Dan

Admin
[YOUTUBE]4jdNmkbWUUI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]AQ57oEmba0A[/YOUTUBE]

:illinois:

Last edited:

Trakis

Chicago, IL
Tonight, we saw the team that we should have been all year.

Said it in the game thread, but worth repeating.

We just out-willed a team on the road.

wow what a great win and an unbelievable turnaround on Defense

chief78

Florida
Nice showing by the Illini. This team is starting to play some decent ball. Always good to win on the road in the B1G.

Great game! Good hustle, fun to see us continue to play hard throughout the game, not let Nebraska get a run, and keep building! Go Illini!

sacraig

The desert
giphy.gif

illiniorphan

Centralia
This team is playing so hard right now, really fun to watch. It all starts with Lucas...Keep winning... Big game Weds. win that one and who knows!!!

Btw, what's the consensus on Black's pull of the Nebraska player out of bounds after the broken up alley oop? Dirty or clean?

Illiini

In the land of the Nittany Lion
I SAID I NEEDED A ROUT...AND I GOT IT. THANKS, ILLINI!

chrisRunner7

Spokane, WA
I'm in shock. Thought for sure they'd find a way to blow that lead somehow. But hey, awesome win. :)

Let's see where this goes... win against Michigan State and I might actually check the Bracketology threat.

rdillini

northbrook, il
Outstanding game. Love the defense an could not be happier for Tracy. Senior stepping up. One at a time but Wednesday is very big. Krush needs to come up big.

TownieMatt

CU Expat
Chicago
Great win. Great gameplan by Groce and co tonight. Have to give them credit. Ball movement was so much better than during our low points during the year. Good intensity on defense.

Let's keep it going!

Rad

Nashville, TN
Btw, what's the consensus on Black's pull of the Nebraska player out of bounds after the broken up alley oop? Dirty or clean?

Can't blame hime, imo