Illinois 92, Central Michigan 73 POSTGAME

UofIChE06

Pittsburgh
I don't think that's the answer.

We cleared the bench, and yet still skipped (IMHO) our #9 and #10 guys in the rotation. I'm quite sure a message was being sent.

No idea on AJ but it could be possible TJL was given some time off for finals as these are his first college finals.

Bailey

Los Angeles
9qxulv.png

rdillini

northbrook, il
It would seem a message is being sent to TJL and AJ. That being said we need to start seeing some development from the young guys. There is little or no production from our bench recently. So for this year and next these guys need to pick it up. No better place than to start with defense and hustle. Leads to points.

And can't help but be thrilled for Tracy. Hope today made the last couple of years struggling to come back worth it. Great team win too.

Last edited:
It would seem a message is being sent to TJL and AJ. That being said we need to start seeing some development from the young guys. There is little or no production from our bench recently. So for this year and next these guys need to pick it up. No better place than to start with defense and hustle. Leads to points.

And can't help but be thrilled for Tracy. Hope today made the last couple of years struggling to come back worth it. Great team win too.

DJ and Mav both played well off the bench today

Lots of impressive stats.

Surprised that Leron did not get more boards though��

Dan

Admin
[YOUTUBE]H71K8QSeGVU[/YOUTUBE]

Deleted member 4960

D
Really low turnout for game and comments after a decent win. I was out hunting so will watch the replay on Monday. Nice to see Tracy pick up the slack when Malcolm was off.

Maybe we have something here

Tracy emerging more and more as the leader.

Good thing.

Depth all over the place especially with Kipper becoming eligible.

Ball movement and D can get us somewhere.

Good to see us throttle an opponent we should!

Let's close out the non-con strong.

Lose to Winthrop, post game thread 22 pages.

Beat an 8-2 CMU with the leading scoring in the country and 3 pages.

Honest question, are other school's message boards this way as well? When things are good, boards are fairly quiet vs. when they are not.

Honest question, are other school's message boards this way as well? When things are good, boards are fairly quiet vs. when they are not.

Trolls don't come out after wins...

Plus a lot of people might not have seen the game due to BTNPlus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lstewart53x3

Scottsdale, Arizona

1.) Yes. Other boards are identical. It's interesting to read other boards and see that all fan bases are almost exactly the same.

2.) When we have a good team (I.E. ranked in the top 25), you'll see a lot of posts on both wins & losses, but there will still be more posts on losses than wins (except for really big wins. I.E. like beating #1 Indiana a few years back).

zpfled

Logan Square, Chicago

If we're rolling towards the middle/end of the Big Ten season and are playing for a decent seed in the tourney (not just squeaking in), you'll start seeing a lot more activity after each win.

I Bomb

Stylin' and Profilin'
Maybe everyone like me didn't post anything because BTN plus is a giant toilet and I missed the game as a result. Hopefully, this post makes up for it.:D

I missed the game and couldn't hear it on radio either. Not that I am a bad fan but had other commitments. By the time I got back here, everyone had pretty much hashed out everything so didn't have anything to say. Glad to see the team playing better and am hoping for game by game improvement. Couple big games coming up here that will show what the team is made of. I am flying in to Chicago Sat. afternoon but, unfortunately, not going to the game. Hope to be back in C-U by tip-off but will be cutting it close. Do not want to miss this game too.

whovous

Washington, DC

I followed the VCU board for a few days, and on occasion thought I was here. All unhappy fan bases are alike, as Coach Tolstoy would say.

Illini1221

Peru,IL

Nah I think it's just what everyone expects. Everybody's already down to business for next week's game against BYU:D:D

skyIdub

Winged Warrior

One of the first lessons I remember my grandfather giving me was that as I go through life I will encounter a very large percentage of people that are unhappy with one of the big life sectors....money, job, and relationship... and will attempt to bring you into it. It was a more detailed explanation of the simple "misery loves company" cliche and that I should never fall into their misery quicksand.

It's at least entertaining sometimes. :D

Konnie

Western Suburbs
Does anyone know what the final attendance number was for yesterday's game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The box score had Attendance: 13045. I attended the game and I would guess 9,000 to 10,000 were actually there.