Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure that we will be able to work the scholarships in 2019 up to much higher than it is now, and maybe even into the 20’s, but I just find it ironic that the one class that has probably had the most recruiting momentum in the past 10 years may not even have enough scholarships to support all of the recruits who want in.

I’m sure that we will be able to work the scholarships in 2019 up to much higher than it is now, and maybe even into the 20’s, but I just find it ironic that the one class that has probably had the most recruiting momentum in the past 10 years may not even have enough scholarships to support all of the recruits who want in.

they will have room for as many of them as they really want, this class lets them be a little picky with haveng the 2 classes in front of it. guys from Lovies First class who dont see the field this year are getting recruited over so wont be any reason for them to really stick around. and any JRs who you dont see playing will be the same way. I believe seeing 10 or more guys leaving at the end of the year will happen this year and next then it should slow down some to where we have about 20 rides yearly again

Deleted member 654622

D
christmas-morning-o.gif

Today is the Day!

Welcome to the Illini Isaiah Williams! Best of luck next year and looking forward to your Illini career.

Go Illini

Marquez is the reason we've had so much buzz. He has really sped up the timeline for the StL & Chicago players. Official visits don't start until April. Credit to the staff & MB for each player that commits prior to then, because it was going to drag through the Spring. Of course most players will take OV's even after they've committed, but as many that verbal prior to that the better. I hope IW joins MB in recruiting this class hard! :illinois:

Status
Not open for further replies.