Votes: 8 2.5%
  • Somewhere else in a state that borders Illinois

Votes: 26 8.2%
  • Somewhere else in the US

Votes: 99 31.1%
  • Outside of the US

Votes: 7 2.2%

• Total voters
Illinois born and raised, Viola, IL to Davenport, IA then the USAF sent me all over living primarily in San Vito, Italy to Misawa, Japan back to the US in Bettendorf, IA to San Antonio, TX to Peoria, Morton, & Mapleton, IL to Tampa, FL to Riyadh, KSA to South Milwaukee, Franklin, & Racine WI to Atlanta, GA and back to Racine, WI - all in one lifetime. :)

Do you have any furniture or do you just sit on boxes?:D

Do you have any furniture or do you just sit on boxes?:D

The family has transitioned from hold baggage card board boxes to upgraded and more durable plastic containers to sit on - never had it so good. Living in an RV motorhome might just solve this ongoing journey. ;)

illinifan4249

Space Coast, FL
Illinois born and raised, Viola, IL to Davenport, IA then the USAF sent me all over living primarily in San Vito, Italy to Misawa, Japan back to the US in Bettendorf, IA to San Antonio, TX to Peoria, Morton, & Mapleton, IL to Tampa, FL to Riyadh, KSA to South Milwaukee, Franklin, & Racine WI to Atlanta, GA and back to Racine, WI - all in one lifetime. :)
Having grown up in Racine I can't believe that you choose Racine out of all those places... :crazy:

Born and raised in Wisconsin here now I live in the Rockford area after going to UI.

Having grown up in Racine I can't believe that you choose Racine out of all those places... :crazy:

Born and raised in Wisconsin here now I live in the Rockford area after going to UI.

Long story short, I moved to Racine while working with the military in Milwaukee. My wife stayed in Racine when I moved and was working in Atlanta since more is owed on the house here than it's worth; thus this is where I am for now and I'm probably not done moving yet another time.