Gonna be tough to do with the worst defense in the big 10I still believe. Time to turn optimistic. I'm leaning toward predicting a WIN this Saturday in New Brunswick.......
* If we can win two consecutive road games against better teams, we're suddenly/magically 2-3
* We overcome a 50-point spread and upset #3 Ohio State (at home, in front of 463 fans) by two touchdowns to reach .500
* We then beat the Hawkeyes for the first time since 2008
* Finally, we shock the undefeated and West Division leading Wildcats on the road in Evanston in the regular season finale
* We finish 5-3 in a 3-way tie for 2nd place --- and prepare to battle the Indiana Hoosiers during Championship Week! Too early to predict this one.
"We're not the team that fans have seen over the first three games. It's as simple as that."