Pregame: Illinois vs DePaul, Friday, November 17th, 7:30pm CT, BTN

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not going to win all our games...but this brand of basketball is going to be fun to watch! All I can say is ...Babbbbbbby You aint seen nothing yet!

Agreed. We’ve been vanilla in both games. Excited for the rest of the season!

Also a 5 day break is way too long between games for my fandom to handle!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Rob was asking a question as a joke. "You don't seem like a 6 to me...you seem like a 3" as in the position...right?

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
lol...those monday morning quarterbacks make me sick to my stomach. Mama is going bust my azz when she sees that I have posted;)

You need to set up a new account to avoid getting caught. I don't think "rcjord2" is taken yet. :thumb:

whovous

Washington, DC
We are not going to win all our games...but this brand of basketball is going to be fun to watch! All I can say is ...Babbbbbbby You aint seen nothing yet!

Welcome back! It would be incredible if you could stick around this season. The ultimate insider!

IllFanInMi

I
Might be, could be, should be on the bench - I guess we'll see on Friday night. Something for the commentators to talk about, if so.

Yes he will, was on bench vs UND, he’s part of their team, just not eligible to play games.

IllFanInMi

I
I’m surprised at how many here are not familiar with the Demons, sure, they’ve been irrelevant for more years than the Illini, but they have a rich history, and are the city School.

I think this will be their best year in many, actually feel if each team plays to their max level DePaul wins

I’m surprised at how many here are not familiar with the Demons, sure, they’ve been irrelevant for more years than the Illini, but they have a rich history, and are the city School.

I think this will be their best year in many, actually feel if each team plays to their max level DePaul wins

Actually, it's not entirely true that DePaul is "the city School". If you are an old fart, like me, you will recall that, in the late 50's, the entire 60's, and the early part of the 70's, the city School was Loyola.

Yes he will, was on bench vs UND, he’s part of their team, just not eligible to play games.

Tyler Underwood cant travel with the team as a nonscholarship transfer player. He has to go as a member of the coach’s family and can not sit on the bench. Would seem jcl is in a similar boat without the option to travel as family?

EfremWinters84

S. Carolina
Is there any chance AJ's career could mirror that of Kevin Turner? His first two years on the team are certainly on track. Perhaps tonight's game will be the next big step!

Guess on the starters tonight?

Lucas
Smith
Alstork
Black
Finke

Would that be the same as the first two games?

Agreed. We’ve been vanilla in both games. Excited for the rest of the season!

Also a 5 day break is way too long between games for my fandom to handle!

FiveStar, since you know the system better than most, do you think we have been vanilla as a gameplan, or does it seem that the players can't yet run the full system yet?

Obviously you won't be able to say for sure, but just curious on your opinion.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
did something happen between them?
Rob asked if AJ had any friends on the DePaul team. It was his funny way to get info on any bad blood with JCL transferring to DePaul. It was a loaded question and AJ gave a good answer. But he has a bad poker face. Those eyes are a dead giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.