The 2014 Illini Nike Uniforms and Rebrand

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeThomas4Prez

M
Weird question - it seems like last year the basketball team was pretty free to pick the shoes they wore. Will that change now so they're all the same?

All I know is those orange KDs would look sick with the gray and orange unis.

Dan

Admin
RT @illiniphotog
Crowd rolling in at Foellinger. http://pic.twitter.com/niRFfr5bvP

BlYaeF_CEAARVcq.jpg

MikeThomas4Prez

M
Did you read the reasoning for the numbers looking like they do? "They are tall and skinny to represent the New York skyline" or something along those lines. They looked just plain silly.

Was unaware that Syracuse moved its campus to NYC (sarcasm) . That would be like us using the Chicago skyline.

I thought there was a rule against two-toned/ gradient numbers, like Arizonas were last year? Maybe it's just my poor eyesight, but the Syracuse white uni looks like it uses something similar to Arizonas

Dan

Admin
RT @WernerESPNCU

Press release: secondary color palette is white, dark steel gray and metallic silver.

MikeThomas4Prez

M
Victory Badge logo. Not shield.

TroubleTheTractor

T
Vid feed is up, refresh and hit play if you haven't yet

Soxfreak64

Bloomington
I am getting way too Fanboyish over this whole thing. Sandstorm now? Damn. Shouldn't be this excited for something this simple

KJKobs

Chicago, IL
Nothing like a little Sandstorm to get everyone in the mood :chief:

Shief

Champaign Area
Just drank an Orange Crush, I am ready!

HsvIllini

Alabama
New thought. With there being a secondary color palette, another custom alphabet for Fighting Illini, etc., maybe that's why they leaked the others last night. Maybe those won't be shown because of time constraints and they'll focus on the others instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.