Recent content by Ander1345

  1. A

    Illinois at Michigan State, Saturday, October 10th, 2:30pm CT, FS1

    Even during the 2023 season there was some underlying optimism(especially re: Luke Altmyer after the Penn State game) and a bunch of really close losses. It's... not feeling like that.
  2. A

    Illini in the Pros (Football)

    58 I think officially. Also took them like 30 mins of real time to actually fix the score to 23-12 after they missed the PAT.
  3. A

    Week 5 Games

    Sorry. Much like our offense on Saturday I came up short.
  4. A

    Illinois at Michigan State, Saturday, October 10th, 2:30pm CT, FS1

    Why are we favored? They have a great home atmosphere and we just replaced our DC. We also have an injury list longer rhan Santa's naughty list.
  5. A

    Illinois at Michigan State, Saturday, October 10th, 2:30pm CT, FS1

    Yeah I mean you'd think with how all out they were apparently going in practice to get the injury list like this we'd be the most hungry and fired up team in the country.
  6. A

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Purdue

    We won't break 45k the rest of the seaosn i' guessing.
  7. A

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Purdue

    This is the first game that really had me questioning where Bret wants this thing to go.
  8. A

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Purdue

    Take the points!!!!!!!!!!
  9. A

    Game Thread: Illinois vs Purdue

    My cholesterol encrusted heart ain't built for this.
  10. A

    Pregame: Illinois vs Purdue, Saturday, October 3rd, 3:15pm CT, BTN

    I will consider today an immense success if we field 11 players on defense.
  11. A

    Week 5 Games

    I'm sure Penn State will bring in a haul in the portal and be fine. More worried about if we can stop Northwestern.
  12. A

    Week 5 Games

    Their three RB's are their best players. It's not that different from some of the stuff he ran back in his early Pregon days
  13. A

    Week 5 Games

    Northwestern channeling their inner service academy except they're not even running anything except the dive. I really don't understand why Penn State can't stop this.
  14. A

    Week 5 Games

    And they can afford linemen. What hope do we have? (sarcasm)
  15. A

    Week 5 Games

    Well neither team is SEC so....
Back